Saturday, 26 July 2014

Tower 11 - A 40th Celebration and A Sunset Farewell

Tony had another full day at work in LA while I spent the morning packing so we could play for the rest of our stay. After I diligently re-distributed weight and articles to fill our luggage allowance, Dad and I took the kids to finalise the process and a couple of errands.

 Who needs Legoland when you've got the local carwash??? 
The kids loved going through the exciting process - HA!!! Hilarious! 


Dad and I had a browse around around Sam's Club while the kids tested out the technology... after a bit of lunch we met up with Tony at home! Phew...

Then it was off to Huntington State Beach for a farewell...




 It was fun to see Jason & Amanda with Jayden and Caldwell (Wells)...
 Danny and Tony - loyal HBHS friends! 

 Vanessa & Eddie came along too... which makes two Friday nights in a row!



 Nicole's family dropped by for a swim and a chat... we love our cousins!

 Amy R - a California classic!!!

 Hot dogs - Tony's vegetarian nightmare!!!

 But he's a good enough sport to let his kids give it a go...

 Noelle Cash was a s'more fan!!! 



Ahhhhh, another gorgeous summer sunset! We LOVE California!!!
Thanks for coming out to hang with us...

No comments:

Post a Comment