During this vacation we just "happened" to be there in time for Cherise and Bryan's wedding!!! What a beautiful celebration... I'm so thankful we were there!
The cool part was that Cherise and Bryan came over for breakfast on the Monday before the wedding so we got to know him a bit more and catch up with Cherise who I haven't really seen for at least five years!!!
Congratulations, Mr & Mrs Marsh!
It was a beautiful ceremony and a super fun celebration of God's timing and love!
I tried to get pictures of as many of the family as I could but looking through the photos I realised I missed a whole lot of us (including my own parents and the parents of the bride!!!)
Oops... but here's what I've got!
Oops... but here's what I've got!
just three more weeks for these two...
and three more weeks til these guys have a family of 4!!!
Lauren and Tori looked gorgeous in the bridal party!!! And great speech Tori!
We loved this touch of having the families united! Well done!
And your guest book was super cool... where do you guys come up with all these fun ideas!?!?
Grandpa and Grandma are always so happy to welcome in new family members... I think Bryan might be #100!!! Or was that Jayden Boyer??? I've lost track, but it doesn't matter - every one matters! And Grandma will remember each one's birthday and special occasion!
We did miss Stephen, and the other cousins who couldn't make it...
May God bless you and keep you as you've now become one and continue on this grand adventure as His followers! You two rock!
Oh and Cherise's Bouquet was the coolest thing I'd ever seen - she had key women from her life contribute to her bouquet as she walked the aisle, then her mom tied them altogether! Tears from the beginning! Oh... and the other thing I loved - Bryan & Cherise were serving the dinner plates to their guests!!!! WOW!!! Starting their marriage the way they intend to live it out - serving!!! Honestly, it was a great wedding!!!
Tony and Matt's good-bye!
Ahhhh, sisters!!!
Love the bow ties :)
ReplyDelete