Thursday, 25 October 2012

N is for Night Out

Another cool thing about living in Southern California is the variety of interesting things to do... and a great thing about Amber's job (besides all the free/discounted Hurley clothes) is she gets the occasional ticket (or 7) for events. So on Wednesday 19 September - the "boys" went to the Angel baseball game... boys including Dad and Hunter, Jason and Evan, and Matt + all his kids.

 Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to get the photos from Dad's phone... but I do have a couple of photos 'pre' game. Hunter also wore a red shirt and Uncle Matt passed on an Angel ball cap (thanks, Trevor and Travis).

 Helena loved being around Evan even when he wasn't quite as keen... HA!

 So while the boys were out at the ball game, Amber and I went for a bike ride with our girls (I think Tori had work to do and Mom took a job so it was only half the girls)... 

It was a gorgeous evening along the riverbed and we made it to the beach just to catch the setting sun... but had to hustle back home before it got too dark!

The boys didn't get home until after 9pm... that means Hunter did not get to sleep until after 9pm!!! And rumour had it he ate 1 and a half super huge hot dogs and all manner of salty peanuts!!! Needless to say, he had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment