Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Ahhh, November!

 As I've mentioned, I love November! Here are a few shots of some other bits of why...




Who doesn't love swings in the spring!?!? Waiting for Hunter to get out of school - Helena and I had a few minutes with a friend at the playground... and then I noticed her shirt! She is our "California Angel".

 We got a text from our little sister Minzhen saying she just got her New Zealand Citizenship and she wanted to come celebrate with us! YAY!!! Congratulations, Minzhen!!! You're a real Kiwi now!

 We're truly an international family! 


 Our first taste of summer on the Peninsula!!! Clark's at Scorching Bay - bring on Summer!!!

Helena with her buddy, Odette. Odette has been the guide dog for our dear friend Barbara who used to get a ride with us to our women's group for over a year. Helena has been able to ask lots of questions, which Barbara graciously answers. But we happened to be at the women's coffee group where Odette was being handed over from her years of service as a guide dog - to retirement with good friends the Boshers. Luckily Helena got to say good-bye to her buddy... and now she gets to say hello to a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment