Well - this is the start of a new season for the Clarks! I have LOVED our home-schooling adventures and would totally consider doing it again in the future if the need arises - but we are truly grateful for Miramar Christian School!!! They are off to a great start!
The kids look so ridiculously cute in their uniforms!!!
Oh yeah - I'm a school girl!
Helena is 5 1/2 years old and is starting in Year One - she has the same teacher Hunter had last year - Mr Toelupe! He is a fantastic teacher with a super heart for the kids! Helena respects him and already is fitting right in. The other bonus is that one of my friends is the aide in her class - so I do get updates. It's great being able to interact with the staff and partner together to educate and nurture these precious children.
Hunter is now in Year Three (American 2nd grade) and he has just turned 7! I think this may make him one of the youngest kids in his class. He is not the smallest - that's for certain.
He's got his own desk that doubles as a locker. I remember my desk like this when I was his age at Calvary Chapel Christian School - cool, eh!?!? He's excited about being here. He has a wonderful teacher, Mrs Anderson, who is very patient and proactive! The bonus with her is that she's American - lucky Hunter can continue his American accent! Ha!!!
So far - so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment