Saturday, 12 October 2013

FUN FOR DAD...

Tony took a trip to Asia in September so to keep him in the loop each day, we sent a photo with clues to our daily lives for him to keep up-to-date. The catch? We made him guess what was significant about the location or what had changed... 

The kids were standing in front of our newly installed radiator!! Central Heating has changed my life!!!  YAHOO!!! Just in time for... summer!

I not only mowed the lawn... I cut Helena's fringe AND Hunter's hair! Oh and Hunter lost a tooth!!!

 Daffodil Day in NZ is a Cancer Society fund-raiser - somehow we acquired at least 4 of these lovely flowers during the day! Check out that rainbow behind Hunter! We get heaps of rainbows on this side of town! They're so cool!!!

We're in Hunter's room - and I coloured my hair... I think that was all in this!


 This was the loot from our Father's Day celebration at church... each dad got black socks and a chocolate... Yahoo! There was a dvd at church which had a quick shot of these guys talking something about the Eiffel Tower... HA! It was kinda strange to celebrate Father's Day without their father, but we went out to lunch after church and celebrated some other fine fathers in our church.

I think by this day we were just happy to have daddy coming home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment