Well, our little sweetie has just started ballet lessons. After three weeks of waiting, dreaming, asking... finally, something that is TOTALLY Helena!!! Although the music may be a bit loud and scary at times (they dance out classical stories, you know those wolves in Snow White are ferocious), she is pretty much STOKED to be in a room full of girls in pink! It's a little girl's dream come true. The class meets at the Johnsonville Community Centre at 1.45 on a Monday. I only just realized she's gonna have to miss it when she starts kindy in the new year since her kindergarten will be from 12.15-2.45... hmmmmmm, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. And by that time she'll cross it on her tippy-toes doing some kind of official ballet move with a french name I won't be able to pronouce properly. But she will.
Angelina Ballerina is a favourite here too! She's beautiful in her tutu!! Love the dance moves. Tilly loves it too and has just finished 4 months of lessons. Now everyday it's tutu's and classical music. Great action shots of your dancing darling!
ReplyDeleteFour months of lessons?!?! Wow... I can only imagine what will become of my little girl if she makes it that far! Everyday, though she wants to wear her skirts the frillier the better! Good thing I bought four pairs of those little undershorts... that's all I needed to contribute to her summer wardrobe since she just wants to wear her princess skirts all the time! Unfortunately all of her passed to her glitter shoes have been completely used up! May evenutally have to buy her another pair.
ReplyDelete