The other night I was drying the kids after their bath and I heard a super loud chirping sound and a bit of flapping... I had my suspicions and sure enough - there was a big magpie (or some kind of black bird) sitting on the window sill (I had left the door open while steaming veggies). The kids thought it was somewhat exciting but altogether terrifying at the same time. Truth be known, so was I. Anyway, this poor bird couldn't find his way back to the open door so he wandered from window to window trying to get out... I did manage to open up the other windows, but he was still so scared fluttering from window to window trying to get out on his own without waiting patiently for me to point him in the right direction. Hmmmm, I wonder if this is a bit like me sometime...
at least I don't usually poop on the windowsill in the wait... or then again...
Nahhhhh!
Just wait till you get a snake crawl through your laundry door.. Or maybe that only happens in Australia.
ReplyDeleteAnna xo