Friday, 26 June 2015

Just June

 Hunter's been working hard on refining his LEGO creations - this one is a helicopter with a super huge blade. Nice one, Hunter.

 Hunter's class did a St John's First Aid course... good thing he did - Tony came home with a cut that needed attending to and Hunter knew just what to do.

 The Syrian family I've been spending time with had been requesting coffee tables - I finally managed to source one for each house (thanks to generous friends) and boy am I benefiting from the use of it! 

 On Saturday 6 June Pearl managed to pull off a soccer themed surprise party for Trey conveniently just after the soccer match. She did such a good job of preparing food and games so a good time was had by all...
 The four buddies...



 Oooohhhh weeeee... this is getting real! We picked up our ticket pack on 12 June... Yahoo!

 Helena's tall tower... 

 On Wednesday 24 June our Breakfast Club sponsored The BIG FAMILY BREAKFAST at Kahurangi School. What a fantastic morning of food and family - many people were so grateful for what we do for their kids and it was a great way to bless the neighbourhood. 


 Winter Beach

Friday 26 June the kids had mufti day - it was 'national dress' theme. Hunter dressed as an American skateboarder and Helena dressed up as a Taiwanese princess. I love their national identities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment