I felt blessed and honoured to be a mother - and as I was feeling sick and fluish, I was grateful for the rest of the day to sleep and hang around in my pj's while Tony did nice things for me. Good timing! HA!
On Tuesday, Tony graduated with his Executive Masters in Public Administration! Congrats babe! We truly are so proud of you!
Wednesday morning, Hunter and I had a visit with our dear friend Livi - we'd met up after graduation, but it just was not long enough... well, let's face it... there's never enough time when you haven't seen a dear sister for over two years... but a good, full hour with no children and some good healthy snacks can feel like a good top-up!
and I found myself feeling so proud of my little basketballer. He dressed himself - socks and all! What a cutie!
Saturday afternoon, we took a family walk down to the Johnsonville shops to cash in on two free "Chef's Best" pizzas and another gluten free one for Helena and me. This was second pizza since my birthday in August! We were loving our family moment... then walked back home in time for Grandad and Granny!!! They're on their way to a new season so we got the weekend together.
We went to two great services on Sunday - then took these guys to look at our new house and check out our new neighbourhood! Tony wanted to play a bit of basketball with the kids so Dad, Lynne and I played Scrabble in the cafe and enjoyed a few minutes of quiet-ish time.
And yes - that was just a week... in between there we still had school, kindy, packing, Bible study, work, and laundry!
No comments:
Post a Comment