Sunday, 30 January 2011

Just January

  Lately these kids are milk drinkers... actually, they'd drink soy milk if we'd let them (I did let them until I really checked the price - good thing they don't have allergies!)... but they love asking for 'milk in a cup' after breakfast, with dinner, after dinner with their 'plain toast'... and they get the cutest little milk moustaches! I just love these photos!!! Really... irresistable!!!



 We spent a sunny Tuesday with our friends while our car's windscreen was being hacked, I mean replaced. Natalie and the girls picked us up from the shop and after a bit of fun in the sun and sand we headed up to their place. It was such a stunning day the kids played around in the paddling pool and chased each other in a four-five year old version of a water fight. I loved how Chloe egged them on and how they all giggled with excitement as they looked around each corner for her hoping to get her before she got them! There's just something about stop-action photos of water that I think is just so cool!


 This was my entry for a photo competition in a local parenting magazine... There are heaps of fun pics of the kids but I was trying to get something that was just quirky enough to get noticed. The winning photo gets a video camera and all other published shots get a digital camera... I think it's worth a shot, eh?!? If I get a new camera, maybe I can pass mine on to Helena... take a look at what she shot recently:

She enjoys taking my camera without my permission and snapping off heaps of photos before I realize what's going on. Well, on the day of Hunter's birthday party while we were busy prepping the cake, she snuck into the lounge to have a go. She's sitting in the 'cozy corner' next to the book shelf and took this shot of the room from her perspective. It's actually really cool. But that turkey...
 

 This is the slide at Frank Kitts Park - it's super high, but my girl LOVES it!!! She comes flying down with such a laugh! 

She is adorable, cuddly, annoying (as Hunter likes to announce), endearing, playful, funny, courageous, confident, cheeky, helpful, talkative - she is Helena.

No comments:

Post a Comment