Thursday, 11 April 2013

Nanni & Papa's Visit

It's always exciting to have relatives in town, so when Nanni & Papa were visiting Barclay & Jane we made the most of it. After a drop at the airport (which was going to make us miss half of kindy anyway)  we headed north to Upper Hutt for a lunch visit on a stunning sunny day in the beginning of our 'endless summer' (which turned out to be a drought... you don't know these things as they're starting so I must say we were pretty excited to be hanging out in the sun for so long). 


 For Hunter's birthday, the Anstiss' got him a cool game so I thought it would be fun to play Cranium Dice together... boys against girls as it turned out!

 Nanni, Jane and I did pretty well... but I must admit, Papa & Hunter were a great team.

 The following week, Nanni & Papa met us on Wednesday at McDonald's for an ice cream and play before gymnastics. Is this not what Grandparents do?!?! Totally spoil kids?! Yes, and I am so grateful that we have a couple sets of grandparents in NZ.

After all the meals and sleepovers at their house, it was great to be able to have Papa & Mama over for dinner in ours. Night, night, kids... and we'll see you guys again at Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment