Thursday, 19 May 2011

Lookin' For Adventure... OR Who's Kids Are These???

On Friday 13 May, Tony attended a Kingdom Business breakfast meeting. Since the buses don't leave Johnsonville that early, I told him we'd take him into town and I'd turn it into an adventure for the kids... so on the only day in ages we had to wake them at 6:30, we all headed into the dark city where we said good-bye to baba then continued on up, up, up Mount Victoria for breakfast!!!




 I planned it all the night before - so we had cereal, oranges and hot drinks!!! The kids loved having Milo from a thermos and thankfully it wasn't as cold as it had been. After breakfast I thought I'd get a few iconic shots of the kids to print out and send with Tony on his trip to Canada (where he'd be seeing our folks during a few hours in LA)... but my goodness, who are these kids??? And what's with their tongues?






 I told them to try to do one 'good' one without their tongues out and this is what I got!?! Hilarious!!! Gone are their modeling careers for sure...

But hey... they are adventurous and they're ours!!! And I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment